- Location: Beppu city
- Directions for Bachelors Degree (in English):
College of International Management (Business Administration):
- Entrepreneurship and Operations Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Accounting and Finance
College of Asia Pacific Studies (Social Sciences)
- Global Economy
- International Relations
- Culture, Society and Media
College of Sustainability and Tourism:
- Environmental Studies
- Resource Management
- International Development
- Tourism Studies
- Tourism Industry Operations
- Hospitality Operation
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Regional Development
- Data Science & Information Systems.
- Dormitory accommodation is mandatory for freshman requirements
Directions for Masters Degree (in English):
Master of Science in Asia Pacific Studies (2 years)
- Society and Culture
- International Relations
Master of Science in International Cooperation Policy (2 years)
- International Public Administration
- Sustainability Science
- Dual-degree International Material Flow Management (IMAT) program
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Development Economics
Master of Business Administration (2 years).
- Based on diploma grades, essay, IELTS and interview.
- IELTS 6.0 (each band should not be less than 5.5)
30% to 100% is possible depending on GPA, essay, interview and IELTS. Scholarship is awarded for 4 years. There are also monthly scholarship programs for talented students ($400 monthly scholarship). There is a separate Dormitory Scholarship for needy students (free dormitory for one year).
Advantages of the university:
- As an APU student, you are covered by Japan's national health insurance.
- Students are allowed to work up to 28 hours per week during their studies and 40 hours per week during holidays.
- Opportunity to work in prestigious companies after graduation.
What can we do for you, so that you can start studying at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) in Japan?
World.uz – official representative of many higher education institutions abroad. We use the proven technologies of searching for academic programs and successful admission strategies, so our customers do not waste time searching for information and taking extra steps. While we are engaged in your admission, you can continue mastering a foreign language or preparing for exams.
- We give information on studying in Japan for free;
- We select the university, school, courses and academic program;
- We prepare the correct set of documents;
- We send the application to an educational institution;
- We apply for scholarships/grants;
- We help you get a student visa;
- We organize a transfer to the door of the educational institution.
In order to get a free consultation, just fill out the form below and we will contact you during the working days!