Welcome to Future Learning
Future Learning is not your traditional English Language School. We not only focus on helping you improve your English Language skills but also on developing your collaboration, project management, critical thinking and digital skills!
We are known internationally as a pioneer of project based, technology enhanced language learning
We use the power of collaborative projects and the tools of technology to enable our learners to explore, engage with, and communicate a rich and authentic experience of the world, with its different cultures and languages.
We aim to change the way people see educational travel programmes. We want to open learners’ minds about the range of skills that they can develop in order to be able to collaborate effectively with others, of all nationalities, in the world that they live, work and study in.
- Passion for learning,
- Constant improvement,
- Working well together,
- Creative innovation,
- supportive inclusiveness
Following public health advice, the government has agreed that the remaining aspects of the hospitality, entertainment and night-time economy sector can reopen only with the full range of protective measures in place and the wide and robust implementation of the EU Digital COVID Certificate (COVID-19 pass). This will allow us to move forward carefully with Ireland’s plan for the next phase of our response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Campus Safety Measures for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Returning to face to face lessons on campus in accordance with sector-specific health and safety protocols.
- Classes will be Monday to Friday with staggered starting times and breaks.
- Maximum of 15 students in a bubble.
- A social distancing will continue to be maintained between students and staff.
- Attendance meetings and inductions will continue to be online unless safe distancing can be observed.
- One-way entry/exit system in the building.
- Hand sanitisers, disinfectants and disposable towels will continue to be provided.
- Windows and doors will remain open to allow good ventilation and rooms will be fully ventilated at break times.
- The school will continue to implement an enhanced cleaning across both campuses in Dublin and Athlone.
- Masks will continue to be worn in the building by staff and students.
- Students will be required to wear masks while sitting at desks (unless there is more that 2 metres between people).
- Masks will be required in outdoor spaces where groups gather.
What can we do for you, so that you can start studying at Future learning language school in Ireland?
World.uz – official representative of many higher education institutions abroad. We use the proven technologies of searching for academic programs and successful admission strategies, so our customers do not waste time searching for information and taking extra steps. While we are engaged in your admission, you can continue mastering a foreign language or preparing for exams.
- We give information on studying in Ireland for free;
- We select the university, school, courses and academic program;
- We prepare the correct set of documents;
- We send the application to an educational institution;
- We apply for scholarships/grants;
- We help you get a student visa;
- We organize a transfer to the door of the educational institution.
In order to get a free consultation, just fill out the form below and we will contact you during the working days!