Vatel has 50 hospitality management schools located in Europe, in the Americas, in Asia and in Africa. They share the same mission: preparing the younger generations to build their professional futures in the international hospitality and tourism management industries.
Vatel has decided to:
- Teach management techniques based on two centuries of history in the hospitality industry, based on high-quality services and customer satisfaction. This includes all cultural aspects of clients, from the country where the hotel is located to the personnel working in it.
- Convey the French art of hospitality, recognized all throughout the world as a sign of quality, good taste, and excellence.
- Teach French in all non-French speaking countries where our Group operates.
We now have 35,000 alumni who are working throughout the world and who are proud to call themselves Vateliens and to work in the most beautiful hotels on earth.
Vatel Group and its campuses throughout the world have won the “Best Hospitality Management School” award in the 17th Worldwide Hospitality Awards, competing against 42 prestigious international schools.
1st Worldwide Business School Group in Hospitality and Tourism Management
1st Awarded the Best Hospitality School by professionals in the industry
Year 1 - Theory/Practical, Internship
Year 2 - Theory/Practical, Internship
Year 3 - Theory/Practical, Internship
With the Bachelor in International Hotel Management, you are qualified to hold operational management positions in the international hotel and tourism industries. During these 3 years of schooling, Vatel students:
- acquire professional, legal, economic and fundamental linguistic knowledge for their field;
- learn managerial techniques and team-leading skills.
These future managers in the international hospitality industry tackle concrete and operational professional realities throughout the curriculum:
- They have real clients in Vatel’s restaurants and application hotels.
- During their practical application weeks, older students manage younger ones: they all work together in real management conditions.
- They perfect their skills in their internships.
- Their courses are given by professors as well as professionals in hospitality and tourism industries.
Year 1 - Theory, Practical
Year 2 - Theory, Internship
World.uz – official representative of many higher education institutions abroad. We use the proven technologies of searching for academic programs and successful admission strategies, so our customers do not waste time searching for information and taking extra steps. While we are engaged in your admission, you can continue mastering a foreign language or preparing for exams.