Founded in Paris in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu is considered today the largest network of culinary and hospitality schools in the world with more than 35 institutes in 20 countries and 20,000 students of over 100 nationalities are trained every year. Le Cordon Bleu combines innovation and creativity with tradition through its certificates, diplomas, bachelors and master degrees.
Le Cordon Bleu is a world renowned network of educational institutions dedicated to providing the highest level of culinary and hospitality instruction through world class programs.
Le Cordon Bleu continues to evolve by combining innovation and creativity with tradition through the establishment of Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in business that focus on the demands of a growing international hospitality industry.
Through our international faculty of Le Cordon Bleu Master Chefs and industry professionals, Le Cordon Bleu applies its distinctive teaching methodology where students gain experience through hands-on learning.
Le Cordon Bleu is considered to be the guardian of French culinary technique through its culinary programs that continue to preserve and pass on the mastery and appreciation of the culinary arts that have been the cornerstone of French gastronomy for over 500 years.
Why choose Le Cordon Blue Paris?
- Ranked in The top 10 best culinary schools in the world by The Telegraph
- Has 50 campuses in 20 countries
- The teachers of Le Cordon Blue are famous chefs, restaurateurs, managers of restaurants, hotels, owners of Michelin stars;
- The culinary school has its own organic garden, which allows students to learn the specifics of the ingredients of a particular product;
- Students have internships from 2 to 6 months in Michalak Christophe, Fauchon Paris, Dalloyau Paris, Park Hyatt Paris, La Grande Epicerie Paris, Liberte, Mandarin Oriental Paris, Les Restaurants de la Tour Eiffel and other international hotels and restaurants.
- Cooperates with educational organizations Usek, UniSA, the Northern Sydney Institute, IACP, World Association of Chefs Societies, Slow Food, SodaStream International Ltd., Swissmar, etc.;
- IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL iBT 63
- Certificate of full secondary education
- Motivation letter
- Pastry & Confectionery
- Cuisines of the world
- Hospitality Management & Gastronomy
- Wine & Spirits
- Gastronomy & Nutrition
- Culinary Arts & Business
- Continuing Education & Professional Development
- Gourmet & Short Courses
- Bakery, Danish Pastries & Artisan Breads
- Tourism, Conventions & Events
- Les Petits Cordons Bleus
Campuses in Europe
- Paris, France
- London, United Kingdom
- Madrid, Spain
- Istanbul, Turkey
Campuses in the Americas
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- São Paulo, Brazil
- Ottawa, Canada
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Lima, Peru
- United States
Campuses in Oceania
- Adelaide, Australia
- Brisbane, Australia
- Melbourne, Australia
- Perth, Australia
- Sydney, Australia
- Wellington, New Zealand
Campuses in Asia
- Shanghai, China
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Gurgaon, India
- Tokyo, Japan
- Seoul, Korea
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan Region
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Manila, Philippines
What can we do for you, so that you can start studying at Le Cordon Bleu in France?
World.uz – official representative of many higher education institutions abroad. We use the proven technologies of searching for academic programs and successful admission strategies, so our customers do not waste time searching for information and taking extra steps. While we are engaged in your admission, you can continue mastering a foreign language or preparing for exams.
- We give information on studying in France for free;
- We select the university, school, courses and academic program;
- We prepare the correct set of documents;
- We send the application to an educational institution;
- We apply for scholarships/grants;
- We help you get a student visa;
- We organize a transfer to the door of the educational institution.
In order to get a free consultation, just fill out the form below and we will contact you during the working days!