Shymkent University was founded in 2001. The university has 4 faculties and 2 research institutes. The university has 289 professors, including 16 doctors of Science, 35 candidates of Science, and senior teachers.
- Passport (Notarized translation into Russian)
- Diploma (Notarized translation into Russian)
- Photo 3x4, 6 pcs.
- Certificate of 11/12-years' education.
- GPA 100% to 70%
- Knowledge of Russian or Kazakh language
- It is possible to transfer to universities in Uzbekistan after the first year of study
- Get two diplomas
- The opportunity to enroll without exams, based on an interview
The university has its paid dorm, which costs $ 25 per month.
What can we do for you, so that you can start studying at Shymkent University in Kazakhstan?
World.uz – official representative of many higher education institutions abroad. We use the proven technologies of searching for academic programs and successful admission strategies, so our customers do not waste time searching for information and taking extra steps. While we are engaged in your admission, you can continue mastering a foreign language or preparing for exams.
- We give information on studying in Kazakhstan for free;
- We select the university, school, courses and academic program;
- We prepare the correct set of documents;
- We send the application to an educational institution;
- We apply for scholarships/grants;
- We help you get a student visa;
- We organize a transfer to the door of the educational institution.
In order to get a free consultation, just fill out the form below and we will contact you during the working days!