De Broc School of Business was launched in 2015 by The University of Law, delivering a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across the UK. Each course is based on what today's employers need, providing the skills that will make students stand out.
The school recently launched a range of programs from the Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) at the De Broc campus in London Bloomsbury. GGSB is one of Europe’s most esteemed business schools: triple-accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB and rated highly by several respected league tables. This collaboration offers students new courses in management, finance, marketing and fashion.
Why De Broc?
They provide a different form of business education: one that is designed to make you ready to step straight into the workplace. Their courses give you the experience and skills that employers want in today’s world.
You will benefit from:
- Their excellent employability record
- Competitive fees
- A degree that prepares you for the workplace
- Student support
- Corporate Financial Management
- International Marketing
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Business Management
De Broc offers:
- 100 years of teaching experience from The University of Law
- Tutors with academic and business experience
- Four undergraduate courses, with accreditations and a level 5 extended diploma from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI),
- Exemptions from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for their BA Business and Marketing program
- Four postgraduate courses that focus on essential professional skills
- Undergraduate and postgraduate programs from the triple-accredited Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB)
- A center in the heart of London, with more centers to come in 2017 (Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and online)
- Curriculums based on the realities of the modern business world
- Excellent teaching standards, including the involvement of professional bodies and employers
- Significant levels of contact hours and small class sizes
- Support with work experience and international opportunities
- Accommodation assistant from Student pad, the housing provider of choice for the Higher Education sector
- Support from a personal tutor
- Access to The University of Law's student welfare support system (including counseling and pastoral care)
- Membership of a Student Association
What can we do for you, so that you can start studying at De Broc School of Business in England?
World.uz – official representative of many higher education institutions abroad. We use the proven technologies of searching for academic programs and successful admission strategies, so our customers do not waste time searching for information and taking extra steps. While we are engaged in your admission, you can continue mastering a foreign language or preparing for exams.
- We give information on studying in England for free;
- We select the university, school, courses and academic program;
- We prepare the correct set of documents;
- We send the application to an educational institution;
- We apply for scholarships/grants;
- We help you get a student visa;
- We organize a transfer to the door of the educational institution.
In order to get a free consultation, just fill out the form below and we will contact you during the working days!